Monday, April 4, 2011

Meaning of My Name :)

1. What does the Q in Q-tip stand for? 
A "Q" in Q-Tip stands for Quality, they are used in everyday life and to keep your ears clean.
 
2. What is your first and middle name? What do they mean? Do you know the reason your parents c
hose that name? My First and Middle name is Carla.Danielle. Carla means "Free spirited, Smart, Free woman, and strong. Danielle means "God is my judge". I was named after my uncles Wife Karla, she's rich..lol and she's really nice and she likes to help out the needy like me..haha just kidding. (:


3. Just like the Q-Tip, think of three items that have a strange name. Why do you think they are strange for this particular item? 


ipod is a weird name because really what is the "I" really for? and COLUMELLA NASI - The bottom part of the nose between the nostrils..Who would of ever known that?. FEAT - A dangling curl of hair.. we would just call it a strip of your hair is hanging out..haha